So I've been struggling to figure this out now for a while, and last night after going to the temple, and doing a lot of thinking, I finally got it! This is my sort of public apology to the people I have hurt in my life...
First of all sorry it took me this long to figure this all out, but I finally got it. You told me your answer and mine didn't match and I couldn't understand... Well I do now, although I was happy I was being selfish I can't be the person to make you happy. You deserve the very best in this life and I have no doubts at all that your gonna find it! Sorry I was selfish for so long and wouldn't let go, but thank you for being you, for letting me know you, for teaching me so much. It wasn't perfect and it wasn't easy but it taught me so much. Thank you!
Sorry to everyone else in the process that I hurt, I honestly didn't mean to. But I know that that was something I had to go through. Because I had to learn the lessons I did, and I know I am a better person for it. But I know I hurt a lot of people along the way, I was selfish again and only thought of what I wanted and that's not right. But I'm learning and growing and promising to never repeat the same mistakes again.
I know that none of the people I need to read this probably ever will, but I needed to write it down for me. I can't change the past, I can't go back and erase what I've done, but I can choose to pick myself up off the floor and learn from it, or sit and cry about it. Well crying has never gotten me anywhere and it won't bring anything back. So right here and now I'm promising to learn from my past, and to work hard to create a better future. Again I'm sorry, and thank you for everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Chelsea, Thank you! It took me a while to read this post but i read it and i'm so glad we are on the same page! You are amazing and i know that if you don't fully understand now, you will in the future understand why it all worked the way it did.... and you'll be soooo grateful!! you're awesome chels!!
Post a Comment